Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Marrickville, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Marathon Targets designs and builds mobile autonomous robotic target systems for use by military forces around the globe.
Our robotic targets are a revolution in the realism of targetry for combat shooting training.
The robots are designed and manufactured in Sydney.
We are looking for a manufacturing technician whose primary role will be building/assembling/testing robots.
Secondary roles include:
- Quality control and inspection of incoming parts
- Troubleshooting and repair of defective robots
- Logistics management (packing of shipments, labelling, etc)
- Interfacing with design engineers to improve designs and assembly procedures
- Confidence with mechanical systems, e.g. excellent skills with hand tools (sockets, screwdrivers, etc)
- Confidence with electrical/electronic systems, e.g. ability to solder
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and comprehend work instructions and manufacturing drawings
- Hard working attitude and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Motivated, enthusiastic, and taking pride in work
- An interest in robots is an advantage
We are a small and energetic team, looking for someone who is enthusiastic to join us.
The role is a full-time permanent position.
Please submit your CV with a description of how your skills fit the position description above. Applications should be sent to email@example.com.