Office Administrator / Bookkeeper
Marathon Targets is a successful start-up company located in Sydney’s Inner West, producing autonomous robotic targets for live-fire marksmanship training. Our targets are used by the Australian Defence Force and other allies around the world.
Our growing company is looking for a friendly and reliable individual to join the admin team. Book keeping duties and general office admin will be the bulk of your work. In addition, you will be responsible for travel arrangements for our sales team and assist with the organisation of other marketing activities. This position requires high attention to detail and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Reliability and willingness to support are crucial for this role.
We are offering a full-time role with immediate start in a friendly environment with casual dress code. This role is suitable for someone looking for a stable admin position for the long term but not for someone looking to pursue a career in accounting.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Data entry into Xero, e.g. supplier invoices, including scanning and filing
- Processing of travel expense receipts
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Arranging travel bookings for our sales team (domestic and overseas) with an eye for value for money
- Obtaining travel visas for staff members
- Assisting with the organisation of trade shows and other marketing trips
- Other office tasks such as courier bookings, ordering of office and kitchen supplies, general housekeeping, organising catering for occasional in-house visitors and company events, etc.
- At least two years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office as well as accounting software, preferably Xero
- Great communication skills
- Right to work in Australia
How to apply
Applicants should send a CV and a covering letter explaining how they meet the job criteria. Please email to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.